Do you provide the alcohol?

No.  We legally cannot provide alcohol under liquor licensing laws.  With your booking, Wine & Wags provides everything else you need for your bartending services.  Check out "What's Included" to find out what we DO provide!

Where are you based out of and how far will you travel?

We are based out of Reno County, KS.  We serve in and around Reno, Rice, McPherson & Sedgwick counties.  We charge a $2.50/mile travel fee both ways for any location greater than 50 miles from us.

Do you carry Insurance?

Yes!  We carry general liability insurance, as well as liquor liability insurance.  We can provide copies of our insurance policies to you and your venue upon request.  For any permits that may be needed it is the clients responsibility to secure those.  Generally, if your event is held on private property you will not need to secure any permits.  If you have any questions, please email or give us a call!

What are the dimensions of the trailer?

Wine & Wags mobile bar is approximately 15' ft long x 6 1/2' ft wide.

What is your payment/cancellation policy?

We require a 50% deposit upon booking.  The remaining 50% balance is due one week prior to the event.  Bookings cancelled within 45 days of the event are not eligible for a refund of your deposit, unless Wine & Wags secures another event for the date.  In the event of inclement weather we will do our best to accommodate if you choose to reschedule.  The client is responsible for any outdoor tents necessary.  Wine & Wags does not provide any tents or other gear in the event of rain.